Saturday, May 9, 2009

may...babies, birthdays & baseball

i love the month of may...i don't really know why...it's just a fun month!!
the name is even cute...the first day, known as "may day" is about flowers & ribbons & dancing...& for me, it's about babies, birthdays & baseball : )
it's the month that made me a mom...twice! it's the month i celebrated my "first" mother's day! it's the month i was born! & it's a month that's always been filled with lots of baseball...ever since matthew was 4 & playing city league tic-tac-t-ball!!!!

this "may" is a time for graduations!! matt graduates from chico state on the 23rd & sam graduates from 8th grade at fcs on the 30th...new beginnings for them both : )

matt & ashlie will be moving to durham, north carolina in august, where matt will be going to duke university's physical therapy school for the next 3 years & sam will be moving on to, i can't believe it, HIGH SCHOOL!! yay...4 more years of high school sports!!

this past sunday, my 22nd mother's day (wow, that's a lot), was a really good day with my kids & my family...except that it was my first without jake : (





2 comments:

Matt + Ash said...

Cute blog!! So proud of you! Keep them coming! :) see you friday!

René Martin said...

You are so beautiful -- inside and out!